Read time: 2 minutes
Today’s issue of my blog is sponsored by FasterCourse.com. FasterCourse has more than 50 beautifully designed and programmed Articulate Storyline e-learning templates that hundreds of people worldwide use to create effective and engaging e-learning courses. (including me!)
With the coupon code upwardonline, you’ll now get a 10% discount on all of the FasterCourse e-learning templates! Go to the FasterCourse website and enter the coupon code on the checkout page for your 10% discount!
I share my most important tip for every Storyline project in this email.
A successful Storyline project does not start…..
By opening a new storyline file and starting to create a course from a blank slide.
I can share this secret 😉 with you.
The quickest and easiest way to create eLearning content is by using eLearning templates.
eLearning templates serve as blueprints on how to build eLearning content for e-Learning professionals to develop effective, professional-looking e-Learning courses.
The biggest benefits of e-learning templates are that:
- Your courses look better and also have a consistent appearance
- subject matter experts do not have to deal with design or technology and can concentrate on the content
- development is faster – you’ll save time and money on your project
- the learning curve of the Articulate Storyline as an authoring tool is lowered
- they are bug-free
There are a variety of ways to find eLearning templates to use for your next e-learning project. You can:
- Use the templates provided by Storyline 360. Check out the Articulate 360 Content Library for some really helpful templates
- Purchase ready-made e-learning templates. FasterCourse.com has the best e-learning template around on the internet. With the coupon code upwardonline you’ll get a 10% discount on all their templates and starter courses. Go check it out!
- Having customised templates made just for your organisation
- Create your own set of e-learning templates
- Using e-learning templates will improve your productivity and enhance your e-learning courses’ quality. E-learning templates are the best start in every e-learning project, regardless of your experience.
I hope this tip was valuable to you